"Building Better Relationships"
Shula Melamed, MA, MPH
RELATIONSHIP AND WELLNESS COACH
Hello and thank you for visiting!
I work with individuals, couples and groups who are looking to identify and address challenges in their lives head on.
I have an M.A. in Psychology from the New School University and an M.P.H. in Sexuality and Health from Columbia University.
I have dedicated the better part of the last decade studying human behavior, coaching individuals, couples and facilitating groups. My approach is informed by theories of psychology, sociology and anthropology.
Every client is unique. I look forward to helping you get what you most desire in life and love!
MY CLIENTS COME TO ME TO DISCUSS:
- Difficulty meeting people, or meeting the right people.
- Performance anxiety on dates and social situations.
- Experiencing emotional or physical ruts or fatigue in their current relationships.
- Desire to explore issues related to sexuality and pleasure.
- Are reentering the world of dating and intimacy after a long hiatus.
We will identify any patterns or experiences that might have given rise to challenges in your life. We will come up with an action plan, organize your goals, manage expectations and create meaningful results.